Juice Cleanse Finished



Yesterday was the last day of my 30 day juice cleanse! And I feel great! I broke the fast, as they say with prunes I soaked in water overnight. I had that for breakfast and a late dinner. I could only get down about eight prunes totally, I sipped on juice for lunch.  I still struggle with my water intake and getting enough. Some days I do great, others...not so much.

What's next?

For the next week I'll be doing a raw food diet. Nothing cooked. Only fruits, veggies and nuts to ease my system back into the groove of digesting food.

The hardest part may actually be creating a new lifestyle that includes foods that are good AND good for me. My next step is to do a liver/colon/kidney cleanse.  I hope to do a five to seven day juice cleanse again in March or April.

Mission Accomplished

I must say I am so proud of myself for staying the course and completing a goal. Especially this one, which was hard, but it was worth it.

Would I encourage others to try a juice cleanse? Yes, without a doubt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Everyday Fabulous 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.