Juice Cleansing: Day 2 of 14

Howdy!

I'm on Day 2 of a 14 day juice cleanse.

I want to document daily as I did before, I find it keeps me motivated and on track. Right now, I'm super duper tired. Which isn't uncommon in the first days of a juice cleanse.  I did my normal 2.5 mile walk this morning which took a lot out of me. I sweated more than I ever did and I've been doing the same walk for over a month now.

As soon as I finish this post I'm taking a nap because I am struggling to keep my eyes open.
Me being tired is my body's way of healing and telling me to take it down, and I haven't listened yet! This juice cleanse I have a 1/2 gallon of Bolthouse Juice that is my fall back when I'm too tired to juice...it was lunch today.  So even though technically, it's a smoothie it won't affect my progress.

And speaking of progress, what I am working for this time? Not clear skin, because gee golly my skin looks darn good. I have a few breakouts, maybe 4. And the fact that I can count them is amazing, previously I had so many I couldn't count. And these 4 aren't monsters, one is actually super tiny.  I'm happy with my face and this is the first time I have ever said that in YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm working right now ease the inflammation in my body and to drop about 12 pounds. On the last cleanse I lost weight that I DID NOT GAIN BACK! I put that in caps because folks say oh you gain the weight back on a juice cleanse. Well, I didn't and I didn't even do it to loose weight.

This time I'm ready to reset my body once again and drop about 12 pounds.  So yeah, that's what I'm doing. Its day 2, 12 more to go!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Everyday Fabulous 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.