Start Where You Are



Today I (re)started p90x. I've done it in the past, but never finished. I will complete it this time!

I don't have the resistance bands with the handles, I have ones without. I don't have a pull up bar and I trashed my old yoga mat...but I'm doing it anyway and will get those things in the next few weeks.

Why?

I learned a long time ago, that there is never a right time to start or make a change. If I wait, I'll be waiting forever based on some technicality. Some exercises I had to modify. Some I couldn't do many or any due to lack of the yoga mat (my bones hurt on the floor) or lack of strength. But I tried and pretty soon I'll get it.  Sometimes all you have to do is start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Everyday Fabulous 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.