Back At It Again! 30 Day Juice Cleanse

And I'm back at it, with another 30 day juice cleanse.  I'm on day 2, looking at day 3 in a few hours. Right now, I do have cravings. I am doing smoothies as well. Hoping to taper off smoothies by the end of the week.

I'm hoping to achieve mental clarity. I'm trying to declutter spiritually and emotionally. I was at Lowe's today and turned around and saw and entire row of candy. Like, why? I had to turn my back to it. I would have grabbed something had it be any other day.  But not today, not today.

Am I exactly happy about the next 28 days...not really. I know its something I need to do. First time, I did a cleanse it was for acne. Now that my acne is gone...YAY...I'm more working on looking internal.

But for now, I'm just trying not to daydream about cheeseburgers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Everyday Fabulous 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.