Juicalicious



2014 starts my 30 day juice cleanse...on Jan 2 to be exact.  I've started juicing now to make the transition a bit easier.  I don't think we realize how much crap we put into our bodies...even if we don't mean to. I also think a lot of ailments are diet related.  Personally, I am on a quest for acne-free skin and I believe I have an allergy to dairy as well as hormones in foods like beef and chicken that cause me to break out. Issue is, I LOVE diary, especially cheese.  This cleanse period will allow my body to detox of all the yucky and leave me feeling better and free of acne.

This will spark my healthier much cleaner lifestyle. Last time I juiced it was for 2 weeks, I felt great and my skin glowed...ya' hear me? GLOWED! All I was missing was a halo!

Pictured above is what I picked up from the store with a budget of $12 and 2 juice drinks for 3 days for 2 people. I'm trying to bunk the misconception that eating healthy is prohibitively expensive.  So hopefully my body and my wallet will be happy with my healthier choices.

Good luck to me! Do you juice? Share your favorite recipes below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Everyday Fabulous 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.