She's Arrived!

I find it interesting when people refer to themselves in the third person but for some reason I couldn't think of another "opener" for my blog and "welcome" is just totally overused.  So...she's (as in me!) has arrived to my new space on the 'net.

Who is "she"? Okay, I'm ceasing with the 3rd person talk now! I'm Tammy, I am a mom, soon to be wife, entrepreneur, wine lover, chocolate aficionado and world-traveler (most of my travels are done in my head, but that's soon to change). Anywho, this little blog is simply about living everyday to the fullest.  If you're like me, sometimes we do a lot of reserving the best for tomorrow, when really the best should be lived right now. And maybe the right now is not your ideal, but it should be fabulous nonetheless. Life is too short to live for tomorrow only, enjoy today.  And that's what everyday fabulous is all about. So if you're waiting on something, anything to start living your life to the fullest...STOP IT! One day you'll look back on the lost time and opportunities and wish you hadn't of squandered time because you can't get that back.

Life is mean't to not just merely exist but to LIVE!  This is what Everyday Fabulous is all about. It's a mix of everything namely beauty, travel, food, fashion, fun finds and business and money savvy to help you live everyday fabulously!

Enjoy the journey!

Tammy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Everyday Fabulous 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.