Delish Honey and Cinnamon Face Mask



Since I am on a juice cleanse. I masterfully contrived a way to get my sweet fix from someplace other than what I eat.

And...AHA! This is the perfect time for me to experiment with some awesome face and body scrubs and well as other concoctions to beautify. So far, I've done a vanilla and brown sugar lip scrub and a honey cinnamon face mask.

I'm sharing the recipe for the mask below and let me just say how much I LOVE this mask. I've been doing a honey lemon mask for quite sometime to help with darker marks from acne scarring on my face so I'm no stranger to the super benefits of honey. But cinnamon? Now, this was a new one too me.

Apparently, cinnamon has a host of benefits but specifically when it comes to acne its antioxidant and antibacterial. And we know one of the causes for acne is bacteria.

Honey and Cinnamon Face Mask

1. 2 TSBP Raw Honey
2. 1/2 TSP Cinnamon

Mix together and wet finger tips to apply so it goes on smoothly. Apply to face and neck, leave on for 30-45 minutes, wash off and you're done. The first time I made it I added a bit of olive oil so it went on much more smooth. Second time I just wet my finger tips, no olive oil needed.  I follow with my Apple Cider Vinegar toner.

This mask is super easy to make, smells delish and will leave your skin hydrated and glowing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Everyday Fabulous 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.