Swooning Over Zoya's Neely

 


I recently snagged 3 new polishes during Zoya's 3 free polish promo. I patiently waited for my polishes to arrive so when they did I couldn't wait to give them a try! Since I only have one set of hands and feet I am currently rocking Paz, a matte orange on my toes and my new love Neely, a blue-greenish hue on my fingers. Let's talk about Neely shall we?

I LOVE Neely. It is such a beautiful color and I realize the picture above doesn't do it justice. It dries to a wonderful shine (I have a L'oreal base coat on) and it is just a treat to look at. And since I am juice cleansing, I'll get my treats however I can.  I think this is my new favorite color, as a matter of fact it is! I love that this will work in the winter, spring and summer...so perfect.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Everyday Fabulous 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.