Juice Cleanse: Day 23



It's day numero 23!! I'm still alive and well and feeling just fine.  I started adding celery back into my juice for the great benefits it offers despite the awful taste. It won't kill me! LOL. The only thing that is aching are my knees and mid back and times, which are issues I've been dealing with.  I'm hoping that as I continue this wellness journey those pains will disappear. Plus I think the planking challenge is working my entire middle out that may contribute to the back...I think.  It's not a bad pain at all, so its OK. Plus, I need to stretch more. I don't stretch. I have to do better.

Acne Update
Let's talk about my acne, shall we? After all, that is the reason I started this cleanse.  My acne breakouts and drying up...they are taking their sweet 'ole time but they are drying up.  My skin overall, looks a lot better. But I can't see past the breakouts, so once they're gone I'll do a blackflip (in my head of course!).  So the acne is still a work in progress, but progress is happening. Yay!  My skin on my entire body just feels so super smooth and wonderful, its' awesome. Like a newborn baby!

Rewarding Myself
I set milestones and a rewards system just to give myself something extra to look forward to.  I'm happy to announce that I've earned 4 rewards! yay! I owe myself a professional manicure, homemade pasta and homemade pasta sauce dinner for the family (my reward is having fun making it, even though I won't be eating it) and I get to purchase $40 of oils for myself! Super excited about that. I tried to pick rewards that I know I want and love, like making the pasta and buying oils, etc.. Basically my "rewards" are items on my "want list" so by achieving my goals I get what I want...winning!

A New Start
This cleanse is really just phase 1 of a whole new life.  This is kickstarting my 5k training, new eating habits, new thinking, a new everything.  I so far lost over 25 pounds as of day 20.  I say over 25 llbs because I didn't weigh until day 4 of the cleanse.

Cravings
None! I'm not addicted anymore. I'm not addicted to breads, cheese, pasta, chocolate, sugars. That need to feed on those things are gone. I can be around other people eating them and not have a care in the world. So awesome...that stuff is addictive.

Check out my other blog for my updates on my juice cleanse, I alternate postings back and forth between this blog and my other one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Everyday Fabulous 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.