Juice Cleanse: Day 2

Today is officially day 2 of my 30 day cleanse.

I'm not going to sugar coat it. Yesterday was HARD. Partly my fault, but partly due to withdrawal. Plus standing in front of a sizzling bacon while I'm trying to juice spinach didn't particularly help either.

What was my fault was waiting to eat...well, drink until nearly 4pm! ugh! I was drinking water and tea, but no juice.

Around 8:30 ish, I went to bed. Physically it was tough I really felt like I was going through withdrawals.  I must make sure I get a good amount of calories today. I'm on my second glass of juice at is just after 11am.

I am sure its going to take a few days for me to get the gunk out of my system.  I'm hoping to start reaping the benefits in a few days, to make the "suffering" worthwhile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Everyday Fabulous 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.